Thursday, June 13, 2013

Adele Sew-Along Last Day

Pin It Today we finish our dresses...  



We're really almost there.  Well, I was anyway until I realized I had an awkward buttonhole at the top of my apron which I covered with an awkward tab.  ~:O)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

I'm thinking everyone has their skirts put together - with or without aprons.  Now let's attach it to the bodice.
 





I decided to top stitch the bodice at the waist so it lays nice and flat. 


View of dress back with buttons.




All done. I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have!


We'll have a Pick 3 winner again today.  If everyone will finish their dresses this weekend and post the finished pictures, I'll have a big surprise for Monday!  

See ya then!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something nice to say? Just leave a comment here and I'll pass it along to Ruby Jean -- she loves comments!